Monday, April 23, 2012

Opporunities

So, I'm not sure what happened or how, but I broke through my 3 week plateau! I did Jenny all last week except for the weekend where I just ate salads, veggies some fruit and milk. I don't know but somewhere between last Friday and this morning I lost 4 lbs! That has officially pushed me past my halfway mark, leaving me with 10lbs to go.

I'm not feeling super great today because of decision I made yesterday. It was a great opportunity, one I'd thought about for a long time, you know "wouldn't it be super cool if..." Yea one of those. Well it was super cool until I took the opportunity and ended up, unintentionally, hurting someone else. Someone who had been nothing short of kind, helpful, understand and went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed. Although I'm thrilled with this opportunity, it's marred by the guilt of hurting someone. I guess I just have to hope she knows how sorry I truly am.

Ok, with that off my chest, today is for getting a steamer for the next phase of my diet and a little reward it the form of an iphone case!

1 comment:

  1. She knows. She understands. She'll still be there for you if you need her.

    ReplyDelete