Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Minor successes

So on friday I had my 1 month weigh-in and measurements at Jenny Craig. They differences, especially the weight was not as I had hoped, but still better than nothing!

In 4 weeks I've lost 5 lbs and she 9 inches total! So definitely nothing to sneeze at!

Also on Friday i got my blood tests back and it was how i expected. Low iron and vitamin b12 as well as hypothyroid. With the medication I'm on now i should start to feel better and hopefully the weight will start to come off easier too, since the thyroid controls metabolism. I'm glad to finally know what's wrong with me!

After the horrendous week that was last week, I had a great weekend with a friend. We met in Toronto for some shopping, dining, rest, relaxation and to take in the Harry Potter parody, Potted Potter ( super funny, if you have the chance definitely check it out!)

And because she is the awesomest friend in the world, she brought me some presents! I love love love it all and, if she's reading this, I thank her again!

I managed to stay on track with my Jenny food, bringing with me what i needed for snacks and food. When we went out to Jack Astor's on Sat night, i got the Salmon with steamed rice and steamed veggies. When i ordered i asked the waitress to bring me a take home container right with the meal. As soon as i got my food, i halfed the salmon and rice and ordered a side if veggies and put it in the container for lunch the next day. This way i wasn't tempted to just keep picking at it. It worked out really well.

So that's pretty much it for me. These are my lovely presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment