Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy day!

Happy St Patrick's day!

Whew what a day! I just got back from my weigh in...which after last week's devastating .6 lb loss, I wasn't feeling any more confident this week. I got up feeling crampy and bloaty and just genuinely tired.

I got to Jenny and slowly walked ti the giant scale at the end of the hall. It felt like i was on a death march, ever step took forever and all I could see was my enemy staring back at me, getting larger and larger the closer I got. Closing my eyes and stepping up i heard the magic words "you're down a lb!"

That means I am this close to being below 150lbs...so close I could almost taste it!

Next was the 2 month measurement. I wasn't feeling overly confident here either but it turns out I'm down an additional 7 inches. And the part that made me cry? Well I now have a 29" waist! Under 30"! When was the last time I had that?!

So I'm on Day 4 (since I refuse to exercise on Fridays! Fridays are pub night! But for me now its not beer, it's green tea! Plus it was actually patio weather! Patio weather, in MARCH!?) sorry, anyway...day 3 of Turbo Jam Turbo slim. It's 10 days 2 days of cardio party and 1 day of turbo sculpt, repeat. So far so good.

So, to finish up, in honor of St Patty's day, here's a picture of my mani this week. It is one coat China Glaze Outta Bounds and 2 coats OPI fresh frog of bel air!

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and make sure you enjoy a green beer for me! (just don't puke in public places though...eww!)

No comments:

Post a Comment