Saturday, March 3, 2012

Full of happy!

This week I reconnected with some great, supportive friends who reminded me I'm really not alone and there are people out there who do, truly care about me. A much needed boost, of course now I miss them and wish we weren't so far away! Sometimes virtual hugs, as great as they are, just aren't enough! Someday, if I ever win the lottery, we're all gonna get together, all of us and have one big ol' party! Lol

I just got done with my weigh in at Jenny and I'm down my biggest weekly loss so far, 2 lbs. Bringing to total to, I think 7...maybe 8.

So the successes of the week...I got this great new workout series called Yoga booty ballet. It is soo fun. If you're looking for a great work put that's fun but not too intense, I would totally recommend this one! There are 6 different dvds so there's a great variety. So far I've done the Light & Easy, Burlesque & bollywood style dvds. Bollywood isn't my personal fav, but it's still cool. Not gonna lie, I suck at them because they are super fast, but it's so fun!

Also, I ran on the treadmill for the first time this week. I still don't love running lol.

I successfully ate out last night with friends. I had a mixed garden salad with chicken. It's a weird salad because in addition to all the other veggies it also had potatoes, a hard boiled egg and dollups of herb goat d
cheese. I ate the egg and 1 tsp of goat cheese and 1/2 the chicken. Apparently that was good. It tasked good too!

I also got rid of some toxic people and situations that were stressing, and quite honestly, pissing me off. It feels so much better, lighter without them in my life. I think this yoga thing might be helping my mind and soul after all, lol.

Hope everyone is staying happy abd healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment