Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mixed Emotions

So I just finished up with my Jenny Craig weigh in. I'm down another 1.5 lbs! For the first time I feel confident that I can actually stay under 150 lbs. I'm so close to my halfway mark I can almost taste it...1.5 lbs to go! Then another 11 to go!

Ad happy as I am about that I'm a little sad. The surgery that I initially started all this for, was cancelled and now I have to begin the entire process again. It sucks and Im sad but I know in my heart it was the right decision.

With that hard sad news though I cam focus on a few other parts of my life like school and doing some of the things I wanted to do before my very big, very scary birthday at the end of May!

Oh and just one fan girl moment I wanna mention? So I do the Turbo Jam videos 5 times a week and there's this one chick that I'm always watching (cuz, shit Chalene is just too damn fast for someone uncoordinated like me!) her name is Mindy, from Texas who reminds me of my friend Mindy who is also from Texas lol! Anyway I tweeted Mindy from Texas a few days ago thanking her for keeping me motivated and going, which honest to god Cardio Party kicks my ass every single freaking time lol! She didn't tweet back BUT she IS following me! Yea I know, stupid right? But seriously, Chalene Turbo Jam, Mindy and Beachbody have so been a contributing factor in my weight loss and in helping me build, although not perfect, self confidence. If you want to check put Mindy and Chalene their twitter handles are @MindyLawhorne and @ChaleneJohnson. If you ever need motivation these two are definitely perfect for that!

Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment